CRM Marketing Module
The Really Simple Systems’ integrated Marketing module includes everything you need to create and manage your marketing. We offer two package plans that let you start small and upgrade for more functionality when you need to.
Our standard Marketing plan is a simple solution designed for small businesses sending a low number of emails – up to 5,000 per month. You can monitor your contacts’ engagement and report on the campaign activity.
The full version of the CRM Marketing module, Advanced Marketing, allows you to run, control and report on all your marketing campaigns, send up to 50,000 bulk emails and newsletters per month, and track the results right through to your sales. You can set up automated Drip Campaigns to send emails at set intervals plus Web Forms and Web Transactions to capture new leads from your web site.
Marketing and Advanced Marketing are available as an additional option in our Starter, Professional and Enterprise plans. And if you have 5 or more users on the Enterprise plan the module can be included for free.
Trialling the Marketing Module
The 14 day trial of our CRM includes the Marketing module. However, the trial is limited to sending a maximum of 10 emails per Campaign Stage. If you need to mail a larger number to successfully trial the system please contact our Customer Support team.
Accessing the CRM Marketing Module
To access the CRM Marketing Module in your CRM system, in Settings, go to Manage Subscription and select ‘Yes’ for either the ‘Simple Marketing’ or ‘Advanced Marketing’ options, and Save Changes
Back on your CRM main menu, click the Marketing tab and the new menu options will appear. Should this not update automatically, please logout and back in again to refresh your browser.
Multi-Stage Campaign Management
- Create Marketing Campaigns
- Divide those campaigns into stages
- Add Contacts to each stage using multiple selection criteria to segment
- Create and send personalised emails to all or segments of your database
- Automatic clickthrough tracking, unsubscribe and bounce handling
- Send all your emails now, or schedule a date, or send over multiple days using our unique DribbleMail™ feature
- Design your own emails or use our layout templates
- Manage your contacts’ mailing preferences
Drip Marketing Campaigns
- Send a series of scheduled emails to members of a Campaign
Capture leads from your web site
- Create Accounts, Contacts, Tasks, Activities and Opportunities automatically from your web site using Web Transactions
- Record Mailing Consents from your new leads
- Add those Contacts to Campaigns and automatically send them scheduled emails using Drip Marketing
ROI and Campaign Performance reporting
- See conversion stats, cost per lead, cost per sale and total sales for each of your marketing campaigns
- Flexible report writer for ad-hoc reporting
All within the same CRM system, and without having to use any external systems or third party mailers.